Help Anti Virus

• Work-from-home

Fa!th

--> BIRDY ♪♫♩
Hot Shot
Jul 20, 2010
Who Cares....
hey everyone

Maine norton internet security free trial download ki thi jo k 3 months chali aur ab woh trial khatam ho rha hai, is there any other way to renew it without purchasing it? if yes please do tell
if not then please suggest me a good anti virus software other than avira.

@[USERGROUP=86]TM_STAFF[/USERGROUP]

Reactions: STAR24

yoursks

Always different.., Confirm
VIP
Jul 22, 2008
دعاؤں میں
hey everyone

Maine norton internet security free trial download ki thi jo k 3 months chali aur ab woh trial khatam ho rha hai, is there any other way to renew it without purchasing it? if yes please do tell

I am using Microsoft Security Essential, mujhe to koi problem naheen hui..., you may also check it

Reactions: Fa!th

Mahen

Alhamdulillah
VIP
Jun 9, 2012
laнore
hey everyone

use McAfee

Mahen

Alhamdulillah
VIP
Jun 9, 2012
laнore
umm does that mean there is no way to renew the one i already have?
and thank you so much for the suggestions
no nope :dead buy kar lo agr apny wala hi chaiye tou :joy McAfee acha hai mein yahi use kar rhi ho :dummy2

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
uninstall and reinstall. Change your computer time. Delete software registry etc are ways that might work.

However, I would suggest Kaspersky or BitDefender.

Reactions: Fa!th and Mahen

HorrorReturns

Banned
Mar 27, 2013
i got to tell that don't use these anti virus they are time bombs in your system.. after few month they will start enjecting your system virus.. Virus are necessary for these anti virus so that people can purchase more of these virus program...

I have also question @MuftiSaeed sahib...
muftisahib can we use cracked softwares.. illegal way to use windows etc.. what does islam say about this

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
i got to tell that don't use these anti virus they are time bombs in your system.. after few month they will start enjecting your system virus.. Virus are necessary for these anti virus so that people can purchase more of these virus program...

I have also question @MuftiSaeed sahib...
muftisahib can we purchase crack softwares.. illegal way to use windows etc..
That depends on the reputation of the software. Reputable Anti Virus software are safe to use.

Reactions: HorrorReturns