Desktop or Laptop

• Work-from-home

Prince-Farry

TM Champ
Mar 19, 2008
according to my point of view....if u r a busy person..den u shuld use laptop..coz u ll need it a lot...nd if u r like a normal person..like u play games nd stuff...so desktop is better....lol......
i would prefer to use laptop..nd i m gonna buy dis inshallah very soon...just 1 more year...

unique-style

°Oº*ÑÅTû®ãll¥ ÛñîQûÉ*°Oº
VIP
Mar 15, 2007
Karachi-Pakistan
according to my point of view....if u r a busy person..den u shuld use laptop..coz u ll need it a lot...nd if u r like a normal person..like u play games nd stuff...so desktop is better....lol......
i would prefer to use laptop..nd i m gonna buy dis inshallah very soon...just 1 more year...

Hm nice point

acha u buhat bz rehte ho kia? {(thinkg)}

Reactions: nrbhayo

Prince-Farry

TM Champ
Mar 19, 2008
nope...lakin busy hoona parega grade 12 mai....den uni hai..so ache marks lane hai..{(thinkg)}

Nelly

VIP
Sep 23, 2009
United Kingdom
i prefer laptop
us k liye mouse ka jhajat nai hota
aur easily jider utha k le jao, le jaya jaa sakta hai
even sardi main garam garam blanket main beth k aap browsing karte raho, nothin matters

Atif-adi

-{عادي}-{Adi}-
VIP
Oct 1, 2009
Sharjah, U.A.E
actualy i used to be fond of desktop PC n keep making it better n better in the terms of graphics n processing power, i use to feed it with powerful technologies to make it a beast when it comes to perfomance, i was a wild gamer ! lols not to mention it, back in 2004, to 2006.
n i use to do alot of stuff like composing n using my musical instruments with my desktop PC, creating rythms n beats n all that stuff...{(popcorn)}

but from 2007 i use to be like music n games should be with u wherever u go, cuz when i use to visit dubai from karachi i must leave my pal my freaky little monster my desktop pc behind {(cray)}

but from that era, i told my self now im gonna get a laptop, i remember my first laptop was an acer aspire, with with
1.6 gz dual core which sounds realy cool at that time, with only shared GPU. after checking out my laptops hot new looks, when i started gaming on it.. MAN i was like WHAT THE.. :|

i was barely getting 10 frames per second in low setting, n i was oo shit i cant upgrade its hardware or GPU :((

then after 2 years i got my hands on
HP DV3 with core 2duo 2.10 ghz n nvidia geforce 512 mb gfz. n i was with my friends telling them now thats a cool little beast, but after showing off my styles in front of my buddies n getting on games i realize that the frames per second of my fav crysis2 was barely 20 f/s {(upset)} i was like shittttt ! {(no1)}

then after some strugle i got
envy 15 this was my third laptop with intel i7 1.6 ghz n ATI 1 gb grafiz n 4 gB of DDR2 RAM
this laptop was promising n i enjoy it alot, with games in medium setting i was getting 30 to 40 f/s which was actualy good to play on.but the only problem in this little monster was its heating :| only 30 mins after hardcore gaming the system use to get burn like hell.not only in gaming but in normal web browsing too. i was like {(upset)}

after that before going to karachi i bought my latest laptop
HP DV6 featuring 2nd generation i7 clock @ 2.0 ghz n 1 GB AMD HD 6770m graphics
6 GB ram n 650gb HDD.with blu ray rom.now thats what i call cool machine. n im stasfied with its ability n power.

but after all this mess i realize that desktop pc is best for gaming n it is much more affordable :)

Nelly

VIP
Sep 23, 2009
United Kingdom
ye tou newspaper ka poora article likh diya tum ne Desktop n Laptop pe{(confuse)}{(confuse)}{(confuse)}{(confuse)}..
Hahaha Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, free tym main parhoongi{(popcorn)}
actualy i used to be fond of desktop PC n keep making it better n better in the terms of graphics n processing power, i use to feed it with powerful technologies to make it a beast when it comes to perfomance, i was a wild gamer ! lols not to mention it, back in 2004, to 2006.
n i use to do alot of stuff like composing n using my musical instruments with my desktop PC, creating rythms n beats n all that stuff...{(popcorn)}

but from 2007 i use to be like music n games should be with u wherever u go, cuz when i use to visit dubai from karachi i must leave my pal my freaky little monster my desktop pc behind {(cray)}

but from that era, i told my self now im gonna get a laptop, i remember my first laptop was an acer aspire, with with
1.6 gz dual core which sounds realy cool at that time, with only shared GPU. after checking out my laptops hot new looks, when i started gaming on it.. MAN i was like WHAT THE.. :|

i was barely getting 10 frames per second in low setting, n i was oo shit i cant upgrade its hardware or GPU :((

then after 2 years i got my hands on
HP DV3 with core 2duo 2.10 ghz n nvidia geforce 512 mb gfz. n i was with my friends telling them now thats a cool little beast, but after showing off my styles in front of my buddies n getting on games i realize that the frames per second of my fav crysis2 was barely 20 f/s {(upset)} i was like shittttt ! {(no1)}

then after some strugle i got
envy 15 this was my third laptop with intel i7 1.6 ghz n ATI 1 gb grafiz n 4 gB of DDR2 RAM
this laptop was promising n i enjoy it alot, with games in medium setting i was getting 30 to 40 f/s which was actualy good to play on.but the only problem in this little monster was its heating :| only 30 mins after hardcore gaming the system use to get burn like hell.not only in gaming but in normal web browsing too. i was like {(upset)}

after that before going to karachi i bought my latest laptop
HP DV6 featuring 2nd generation i7 clock @ 2.0 ghz n 1 GB AMD HD 6770m graphics
6 GB ram n 650gb HDD.with blu ray rom.now thats what i call cool machine. n im stasfied with its ability n power.

but after all this mess i realize that desktop pc is best for gaming n it is much more affordable :)

Reactions: Atif-adi

Atif-adi

-{عادي}-{Adi}-
VIP
Oct 1, 2009
Sharjah, U.A.E
ye tou newspaper ka poora article likh diya tum ne Desktop n Laptop pe{(confuse)}{(confuse)}{(confuse)}{(confuse)}..
Hahaha Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, free tym main parhoongi{(popcorn)}
hihi cuz electornic devices meri kamzori hai na, like cell phones laptop game consoles, ipods, tablet pcs in k bare me jitni batein kerwalo mera koi din esa nai hota jab in k bare me kuch new learn nai kerta...

wese filhal mera newest crush hai iphone 4s just cant wait to get my hands on that beauty :D

Nelly

VIP
Sep 23, 2009
United Kingdom
ohhhh, wo tou har ek ka target hai aaj kal:D but prices hain k aasamn se baaten kar ri hain{(baby})
so i hope u get it soon{(popcorn)}

hihi cuz electornic devices meri kamzori hai na, like cell phones laptop game consoles, ipods, tablet pcs in k bare me jitni batein kerwalo mera koi din esa nai hota jab in k bare me kuch new learn nai kerta...

wese filhal mera newest crush hai iphone 4s just cant wait to get my hands on that beauty :D