Du'a Dua To Remove Pain

• Work-from-home

Seemab_khan

ღ ƮɨƮŁɨɨɨ ღ
Dec 7, 2012
✮hმΓἶρυΓ, ρმκἶჰནმῆ✮
Hazrat Uthman bin Abil A’as رضي الله عنه says, “I was in immense pain and the pain was so severe that it brought me close to destruction, so I went to Rasulullaah

صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ

Rasulullaah صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ said,
‘Keep your right hand on the area where there is pain and then run the hand over that area by reading seven times,

اَعُوْذُ بِعِزَّ ةِ اللهِ وَقُدْرَ تِهِ مِنْ شَرِّ مَااَجِدُ
A’oozu Bi Iz’zatil laahi Wa Qudratihi min Shar’ri Maa Ajidu.’

“I seek refuge in Allah and His Divine Power from the harshness of what I feel and agonize about”

Thus, I did as I was commanded to, and Almighty Allah took my pain away and I always asked those in my home to do the same and I also advised others who (are in pain) to do the same.”
(Abu Dawood Vol.2 Pg.543).

Due to difficulty many think dat death is better but one should never pray for death instead recite this duaa:

اللَّهُمَّ أَحْيِنِي مَا كَانَتِ الْحَيَاةُ خَيْرٌ لِي وَتَوَفَّنِي إِذَا كَانَتِ الْوَفَاةُ خَيْرَاً لِي
"O Allah keep me alive as long as is good for me and when death is better for me lift me".

(Mishkat)
-------------------------------------------------------------

Seemab_khan

ღ ƮɨƮŁɨɨɨ ღ
Dec 7, 2012
✮hმΓἶρυΓ, ρმκἶჰནმῆ✮
@Don @Pari @Hoorain @RedRose64 @Mahen @STAR24 @*Sarlaa* @Syeda-Hilya @whiteros @namaal @Shiraz-Khan @sweet-c-chori
@Abidi @Qu33na @Iceage-TM @Toobi @i love sahabah @Prince-Farry @Babar-Azam @Princess_Nisa @babarnadeem996 @MukarramRana
@NamaL @Fa!th @MSC @Armaghankhan @yoursks @nighatnaseem21 @ZarOon @lovely_eyes @Angel_A @Sweeta @Island_Jewel @LaDDan
@soul_of_silence @MIS_MaHa @junaid_ak47 @Guriya_Rani @Azeyy @Gul-e-lala @Blue_Sky @Poetry_Lover @crystal_eyez @Naila_Rubab
@shzd @p3arl @Fantasy @Atif-adi @Lost Passenger @marzish @Fahad_Awan_Huh @Pakhtoon @Mano_Doll @Iceage-TM @innocent_jannat
@Rubi @Umm-e-ahmad @Tariq Saeed @Mas00m-DeVil @Wafa_Khan @amazingcreator @marib @Zaryaab @Parisa_ @Twinkle Queen
@S_ChiragH @Binte_Hawwa @sweet_c_kuri @Masoom_girl @hariya @Seap @Pari_Qrakh @soul_snatcher @Shahzii_1 @SUMAIKA @raji35
@Aayat @italianVirus @saviou @Ziddi_anGel @Princess_E @Asheer @bilal_ishaq_786 @ShehrYaar @Umeed_Ki_Kiran @dur-e-shawar
@Rashk-E-Hina @shailina @Haider_Mk @maanu115 @Dua001 @pyaridua @Pari_Qrakh @Menaz @colgatepak @aishagull @gullubat
@Rahath @zonii @Noor_Afridi @sweet bhoot @Noorjee @Miss_Tittli @Nadaan_Shazie @seemab_khan @sameer_jan @Shoaib_Nasir
@Bela @Silent_tear_hurt @gulfishan @Manxil @Raat ki Rani @jimmyz @genuine @errorsss @raaz the secret @diya. @AshirFrhan @ujalaa
@Mantasha_Zawaar @reality @illusionist @huny @Gul-e-Pakiza @mrX @Chief @silent_heart @X_w @Ahmad-Hasan @Afsaan @UHPF
@Hudx @Flower_Flora @Zia_Hayderi @minaahil @Nikka_Raja @Aqsh_Arch @Huree @Jahanger @umeedz @amerzish_malik @Ramiz
@Amaanali @ujalaa @Fizaali @Marah @Meekaeel @mishahaider @Sabeen_27 @SharieMalik @Danee @Ocean-of-love @Arz0o @nizamuddin
@Blue-Black @phys_samar @Sameer_Khan @Dreamy Boy @Akaaaash @sona_monda @wajahat_ahmad @onemanarmy @RaPuNzLe
@DevilJin @Faiz4lyf @Charming_Deep @unpredictable2 @REHAN_UK @Muhammad_Rehman_Sabir @sweet_lily @farhat-siddiqa
@jal_pari_ @Tanha_Dil @attiya @H0mer @Dard-e-Dil @Mehar_G786 @CuTe_HiNa @shineday11 @MukarramRana @Lightman @Panchii
@Arzoomehak @MumS @HWJ @Yuxra @Cheeky

Reactions: sameer_jan

saviou

Aug 23, 2009
Hazrat Uthman bin Abil A’as رضي الله عنه says, “I was in immense pain and the pain was so severe that it brought me close to destruction, so I went to Rasulullaah

‘Keep your right hand on the area where there is pain and then run the hand over that area by reading seven times,

“I seek refuge in Allah and His Divine Power from the harshness of what I feel and agonize about”

Thus, I did as I was commanded to, and Almighty Allah took my pain away and I always asked those in my home to do the same and I also advised others who (are in pain) to do the same.”

Due to difficulty many think dat death is better but one should never pray for death instead recite this duaa:

اللَّهُمَّ أَحْيِنِي مَا كَانَتِ الْحَيَاةُ خَيْرٌ لِي وَتَوَفَّنِي إِذَا كَانَتِ الْوَفَاةُ خَيْرَاً لِي
"O Allah keep me alive as long as is good for me and when death is better for me lift me".

(Mishkat)

Jazak Allah Khairan behna :)
Allah hame amal ki taufeeq de Aameen

Reactions: Seemab_khan

Fanii

‎Pяiиcε ♥
VIP
Oct 9, 2013
Moon

(Mishkat)

Jazak'ALLAH seemab boht achi sharing hai :-bd

Banjara_

ıllıllı Aℓιғσяσυs ıllıllı
TM Star
Mar 20, 2015
Sky

(Mishkat)

JazakAllah Khairan behna:)

Seemab_khan

ღ ƮɨƮŁɨɨɨ ღ
Dec 7, 2012
✮hმΓἶρυΓ, ρმκἶჰནმῆ✮

Umm-e-ahmad

Super Star
Feb 22, 2010
home

(Mishkat)

جزاک اللہ