Hadees Of The Day

• Work-from-home

stranger_4u

Aug 24, 2008
Thank you once again for the updates.........and i think this thread should be nominated for the month....and i am requesting to the admin to do it ......and for you unique-style i am wordless as always.....Carry on and by the way i an sure you will be gald to hear that i am forwarding these hadees in another forum so all should read your posted hadees ......... Waiting for your new update......{(goodpost)}

Reactions: Tariq Saeed

unique-style

°Oº*ÑÅTû®ãll¥ ÛñîQûÉ*°Oº
VIP
Mar 15, 2007
Karachi-Pakistan
Thank you once again for the updates.........and i think this thread should be nominated for the month....and i am requesting to the admin to do it ......and for you unique-style i am wordless as always.....Carry on and by the way i an sure you will be gald to hear that i am forwarding these hadees in another forum so all should read your posted hadees ......... Waiting for your new update......{(goodpost)}
Hey Stranger once again thx u very much 4 appreciating me or mughe ye sun ker bhi buhat acha laga k ap ye hadees or logon tuk bhi pohancha rahay hein ALLAH apko is naik kam ka ajar day AMEEN

stranger_4u

Aug 24, 2008
thank you but i am just forwarding your work the real person behind my affords are you and from now i will also write your nick name or (angel) instead of your nick name or it would be so good if you pm me your name so i can write at the end of every hadees so everyone should know that the real person behind this is not me it is you ..............and it would be kind of you dear admin if you nominate this thread .......thanks for reading........

unique-style

°Oº*ÑÅTû®ãll¥ ÛñîQûÉ*°Oº
VIP
Mar 15, 2007
Karachi-Pakistan
thank you but i am just forwarding your work the real person behind my affords are you and from now i will also write your nick name or (angel) instead of your nick name or it would be so good if you pm me your name so i can write at the end of every hadees so everyone should know that the real person behind this is not me it is you ..............and it would be kind of you dear admin if you nominate this thread .......thanks for reading........
well stranger ager ap meri likhi hoi Hadees agay forward ker bhi rahay hein to un may ap UNIQUE STYLE He likh dejiyya coz mein real name to nahe likh sakti yaahn