Help I need Assistance from Admin.

• Work-from-home

*Maan*

TM Star
Sep 9, 2010
Karachi
Dear Admin,
I need some small assistance from you to set a gif image in my signature. Kindly guide me to do this.

Wawiting for your response.
Maan.

Reactions: yoursks

"""veer"""

Apr 22, 2010
buddy its really easy to add pic in your signature.. I will try my best to teach u as easy as I can in following steps:

first of all you should have a pic ,)

secondly go to signature tab

and where you write text just add your picture link

You will be thinking about where from I get this link... Don't worry friend you can get link from any pic uploading website such as tiny pic, image hack websites etc

click here to go tinypic

Simply go to the website browse ur pic and upload it then there will be shown a link for forums simply copy it and then paste in your signature (best suited link would be in quotation marks)... you can also align it as you want.... hopefully your picture would be in your signature... if you have any other query don't hesitate to ask...

Thanx Take Care[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

*Maan*

TM Star
Sep 9, 2010
Karachi
Actually I was trying to do this but I was using another site to upload images which links were not suitable for TM... now the site given by u is has suitable link...

thnxp.jpg

Reactions: """veer"""

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
Issue seems to be resolved, since you have a gif image in your signature already. Please let us know if you are still facing same problem...