Latest Eid ul-Adha Sms Collection

• Work-from-home

dream girl

Khwabon se bahre Naina
VIP
Jul 30, 2008
ITALY
May Allah this occasion flood your life with happiness, your heart with love, your soul with spiritual, your mind wid wisdom, wishing u a very Happy Eid Day.

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

Wishing you a very happy Eid, soft as silk, white as milk, sweet as honey, full of Money and Bubli (or Name) as u.

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

The moon has been sightedThe samosas r readyHere comes EID so just go steadyLots of DUA’s is all I requestn just wanted to wish u all the BEST.
“Happy Eid Mubarak”

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

Dil ki Gehraiyon se
EID
UL-Azha
Ka intezar karein
Filhal sabzi aur daal per guzara karein.

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

(_),,=.____
{','} " :. : :.),
!,!,!"""!,!,!"

Bakra EID ka Tohfa Hy Rakh Lo Yar

Kuch pta nhi k ALLAMA MUNIB-UR-REHMAN

kab Elaan krde EID ka

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

(_),,=.____
\','/ " :. : :.),
_,__!,!,!"""!,!,!".*.

Aey merey BAEL JALDI jaao,

jo mujhe sms nahi karte unke mobile par TAKKAR maar k aao

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

Yun AIENO se kab tak dil behlao ge,

Jab koi nahi ho ga to khud ko TANHA pao ge,

Choti EID to chalo guzar gayi lakin,

Wada karo BARI EID pay zaro0r nahao gAy!

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

Everyone Sent U
Tradition Words About
Eid But I m The Fist One
To Send U

"MEAT MUBARAK"
And
Keep On Eating
Different Dishes
On This Season ... ;->

dream girl

Khwabon se bahre Naina
VIP
Jul 30, 2008
ITALY
Eid ul adha is eid of sacrifice,
and commitment to Allahs orders,
May Allah bless us with the same in all circles of life,
and help all amongst us,
who are helpless,worried,
and waiting for his rehmat,
Ameen.Eid Mubarak.

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

((__))
“.=”””””)?
‘ y””+”y’

After few days EID UL ADHA (AZHA) will come,
I m the 1st 1 to wish you EID Mubarak
&
Also sending a cos as your EID Gift.

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

Bakra debit
Cash credit

Qurbani debit
Gosht Credit

Qasai Debit
Khaal Credit

Aap Debit
Hum Credit

Eid Mubarik…
Hamara Msg Debit
Apka Reply Credit

[[ Eid Ul Azha Mubarik ]]

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

Bakra Eid Mubarak
May ur plate of life be always full of juicy kebabs
& tikkas, topped with the chutney of happiness.

With best wishes:):):)

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

HaPpY Eid MubariK
I know its too early…
but l have hundreds of boys and prety girls to wish…
So I decided to finish off Uncles & Aunties first!

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

Ye Kya Hai EID?
Accountant Ne Kaha,
E: Extreem Happy
I : In
D : Divide Expenses.

BusinessMan Ne Kah,
E: Esteem Happy
I : In
D : Discount

Lawyer Ne Kaha.
E : Event Of
I : Increase
D : Dual Happy

lovers Ne Kaha.
E: Eik Or
I : I
D : DAte

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

Eid ul adha is eid of sacrifice, and commitment to Allahs orders,May Allah bless us with the same in all circles of life,and help all amongst us, who r helpless,worried, and waiting for his rehmat, Ameen.Eid Mubarak.

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

Eid ul adha is eid of sacrifice, and commitment to Allahs orders,May Allah bless us with the same in all circles of life,and help all amongst us, who r helpless,worried, and waiting for his rehmat, Ameen.Eid Mubarak.

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

Wishing u happy Eid, soft as silk, white as milk, sweet as honey, full of money and bubli as u.

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

zendagi ka her pal khusheyo se kam na ho
ap ka her din eid ke din se kam na ho
assa eid ka din app ko hamesha naseeb ho
eid mubarak

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

Wish you a very happy and peaceful Eid. May Allah accept your good deeds, forgive your transgressions and ease the suffering of all peoples around the globe. Eid Mubarik !!

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

May this year’s Eid give u,
All the happiness and,
Joy of this world and,
Hope that the blessing,
Of the AL-Mighty be with u,
****Eid Mubarik****

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

tumhare sath rahon chand baam par dekhon,
tumhare sang hi main eid ka manzar dekhon,
tumhare nam se badlay shayad taqdeer meri,
tumhara nam main hathon pay saja kar dekhon.

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

isko meri na mujhe uski khabar jaye gi,
eid ab kay bhi dabay paon guzar jaye gi.

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

Na zuban se,
Na nigahon se,
Na dimagh se,
Na rango se,
Na greetings se,
Na gift se,
Aapko Eid-ul-Adha-Azha Mubarak ho direct DIL se…

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

SendinG U WarM WisheS ON “EID-UL-ZUHA AnD WishinG THAT, IT BringS Your WeY EveR JOYS AND Happiness. Remember me in ur prayers.

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

I am dreaming of white Eid ul-Adha , with every Eid ul-Adha card i write, May
your days be merry and bright, and May all your Eid ul-Adhaes be white.Happy Eid
ul-Adha.

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

aao milaen k aaj EID ka din hy
musarrato,n muskarahto,n deed ka din hy
gellay bhulaen, dilon ko saaf ab kar laen
ranjishon ko mitaen k saat-e-saeed ka din hy
EID MUBARIK

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

dil behal jaye musarrat se mera eid kay din,
aye ghumay yar mere pas na aa eid kay din,
phir mujhe qarb ki sooli pe charhane walay,
yaad aya tera paimanay wafa eid kay din.

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

I wish you ALL a very happy and peaceful Eid. May Allah accept your good deeds, forgive your transgressions and ease the suffering of all peoples around the globe.Eid Mubarik

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

May the magic of dis EID bring lots of happiness in ur life & may u celebrate it wid all ur close friendzzzzzz & may it fill ur HEART wid wonders **(AAMIN)**EID MUBARAK**

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

May the Blessing of ALLAH Fill ur life with happiness and open all doors of success now and always. EID MUBARIK

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

Wishing you all a very happy eid,
And hoping that all the things you wish
For will be yours throughout the year
Eid Mubarak

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

No shadows to depress u, Only joys to surround u, God himself to bless u, these r my wishes for u, Today, tomorrow, and every day. Eid Mubarik.

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

zendagi ka her pal khusheyo se kam na ho
ap ka her din eid ke din se kam na ho
assa eid ka din app ko hamesha naseeb ho
eid mubarak

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

Wish you a very happy and peaceful Eid. May Allah accept your good deeds, forgive your transgressions and ease the suffering of all peoples around the globe. Eid Mubarik !!

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

Eid ka chand mushkil se dikhta hai.
Lailla ko majnu mushkil se milta hai.
Hum to sms bhejte rehte hai par
Aajkal aapka sms mushkill se milta hai..

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

gaye baras ki eid ka din bhi kia acha tha,
chand ko dekh kay uska chehra dekha tha,
dua kay be awaaz ,ulwohi lamhon main,
woh lamha bhi kitna dilkash lamha tha,
hath otha kay jab ankhon hi ankhon main,
usne apne rab se mujh ko maanga tha.

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

dil behal jaye musarrat se mera eid kay din,
aye ghumay yar mere pas na aa eid kay din,
phir mujhe qarb ki sooli pe charhane walay,
yaad aya tera paimanay wafa eid kay din.

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

SuHari dHUP BaRsat k bAAd,
tHori Si hAsi haR bAaT k BaAt,
uSi taRHa hO mUBArak yE Eid raAmDaN k BaaD,
wiSHIng yOu a VEry spEcIaL .*.*haPPY Bakar Eid.*.*.*

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

A friend iz sweet when its new but it iz sweeter when its true ,but u know what,its sweetest when its u,,,eid mubarak from the core n kernel of my heart

faizanhabib

Jul 20, 2013
Nice Collection . . .

“Kash tu mera Bakra hota
Main tujay Ghass Khilata
or pyar se tere seengh Hilata
or Poochta pagal Kaun??
Tu ya Main ??
Or tu piyaar se Bolta
Main Main….”

Eid-Ul-Adha Mubarak