- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon green ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 2 chicken stock cubes
- 4 chicken fillets, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 1 cup water
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Category : Meat / Beef / Chicken[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Rating : 0[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Contributor : n/a[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Print Recipe[/FONT]
Directions [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1. Combine sugar, garlic, ginger, honey, lemon juice, sherry and crumbled stock cubes in a bowl to form a marinade. Add chicken strips and marinate for 30 minutes. Stir occasionally to coat.
2. Drain chicken well and reserve marinade.
3. Preheat a large browning dish on a microwave oven on HIGH for five minutes. Add oil and chicken strips and cook on High for three minutes. Stir once during cooking.
4. Add reserved marinade, blended cornflour and water to chicken. Stir well.
5. Cover and cook on High for five minutes.