Loneliness Quotes

• Work-from-home

Bint-e-Aisha

Maria ki Mama
VIP
Jun 16, 2009
chaand pe
When love is lost, do not bow your head in sadness; instead keep your head up high and gaze into heaven for that is where your broken heart has been sent to heal.

Bint-e-Aisha

Maria ki Mama
VIP
Jun 16, 2009
chaand pe
How do I say goodbye to what we had, the good times that made us laugh outweigh the bad, I thought we'd get to see forever, but forevers gone away - it's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday

Bint-e-Aisha

Maria ki Mama
VIP
Jun 16, 2009
chaand pe
“The whole conviction of my life now rests upon the belief that loneliness, far from being a rare and curious phenomenon, peculiar to myself and to a few other solitary men, is the central and inevitable fact of human existence”

Bint-e-Aisha

Maria ki Mama
VIP
Jun 16, 2009
chaand pe
It is always at night that my heart beats for what i don't haveit's the growing dusk that has me longing for intimate closeness it is the midst of twilight that my mind races with the scent of desire it is the pull of the moon that brings forth the torrid memories of passion that always keep me Sleepless, restless, sweating ,Thinking of you , Damn the moon to hell for its constant reminders of loneliness.......

Atif-adi

-{عادي}-{Adi}-
VIP
Oct 1, 2009
Sharjah, U.A.E
ya Allah reham :((
inne dukhi dukhi batein ...dekho ro ro k meri tanki pehle hi khatam hogai hai...ab anso ki jaga kuch nai nikalta...is liye me ko ab sad nai hona :(

reality

Jul 23, 2012
lahore
Everyone around you is going to hurt at some point of ur life...
But its up to u to decide what is important the pain or the person...