Method of praying Qaza Salahs Quickly

• Work-from-home

The_Dark_Knight

V.I.P Member
Apr 22, 2008
TM
If someone have missed Salahs in their account. Either one time's or of many years, they must pray their Qaza as soon as possible. Salah is a Fard and not forgiven. On the day of judgement Salah will be the first thing asked about.

For the people who have many years of missed Salahs. There is a way to pray them quickly. Following instructions have four exeptions and has all Fards and Wajibs for a complete Salat. Please pray your Qaza as soon as possible. Even of you could pray one days Qaza Salahs every day which are only 20 rakahs (3 wajib witr), please do it. It only takes few mins to perform 20 rakahs according to the following instructions.

1) In Ruku and Sajdah instead of reciting "Subhaana Rabbiyal Azeem" and "Subhaana Rabbiyal A'la" three times, say it only once. But make sure do not leave Ruku poster untill the Meem (M) of Azeem has been said properly. Similarly do not leave the posture of Sajdah until Ala has been said completely. Just make sure to say these Tasbeehaat properly and do not rush.

2) In third and four Rakah of Fard Salah instead of reciting the whole Soorah Fatiha say, "Subhan Allah" three times and go to Ruku, . Make sure "Subhan Allah" has been recited three times properly, do not rush. This exeption is only for Fard. In third rakah of Witr it's a must to recite full Soorah Fatiha followed by at least three ayahs of Quran or a soorah (as we usually do in first and second rakah).

3) In last Qaidah (when we sit for Attahyyat) before Salam, after Attahyyat instead of full Durood and Dua just say, "Allah Humma Salle Ala Sayedena Mohammad Wa Aalihi", then finish the Salat with Salam. Dua is not a must here.

4) In Witr, instead of full Dua-e-Qunoot just say "Rabbigh Fir Lee" one or three times.

(Fatawa Rizvia, Part 3, Page 622)

Note: Qaza

Reactions: nrbhayo

ahsan anis

Oct 6, 2009
qazae umri kisi sahi hadees se sabit nahi hay.

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

jaan bhooj kar namaaz qaza kerne ka to islam me kahi se koi tasawer nahi he to aesi namaz ki qaza kese ho sakti ha. jab beemari ki halat or jang ke doraan be namaz chorne ka hukum nahi ha to to ek poori zindagi ki namaz kese ada ki ja sakti ha. wo kesa muslim ha jisne saari umer namaz ada nahi ki or umer k aakhri hisse me qazae umri kese ada kare ga. Haan agar aap bhool gae ya sote reh gae or namaz ka waqt chala gaya to awal waqt me qaaza ada karen. baqia zindagi ki qaza namazoon ki Allah se maafi mange.

Reactions: nrbhayo

yoursks

Always different.., Confirm
VIP
Jul 22, 2008
دعاؤں میں
nice sharing... but yeah kisi hadees se saabit naheen hai....

Allah ta'laa hum subko namaaz baqaydgee se apne waqt pe parhne ki taufeeq ataa farmaye, ameen