OMG i failed my naturization test!!!!!! NO!!!

• Work-from-home

Dark

Darknes will Fall
VIP
Jun 21, 2007
not a citizen so I had my naturalization test at the INS center in Garden city, NY. I got busy with house work and other stuff so I didn't even study, I got the basic questions right, but that wasn't enough....I missed some gay ones like who wrote the national anthem, I know now it's Patrick Henry.........but WTH!!..........here is the worse part, since my green card had been expired since last summer, the guys were like since you can't legally be here we're going to have to take into consideration of deporting you. They told me they might deport me, but I would have to wait a couple of months until I could get a new visa and green card.............I'm frikin seriously tweaking out, I nearly passed out when he said that to me..........my face was pale for like 5 hours....when I went home my Mom said congratulations on becoming a citizen, but she was like why are you so pale, did a mosquito bite you again? I was like this is serious and I told her what had happened and she got worried. Then she got scared and said you're moving with your auntie and uncle to Bel-Air. I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said Fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought nah, forget it, Yo homes, to Bel-Air!. I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby, yo homes, smell ya later. I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

./.

:lol:lol:lol:lol