Position Holder‏ Can u belive this

• Work-from-home

Huda

ĂĸŠ έ ĶĦυşЊŎŏ
VIP
Jan 30, 2009
Karachi
Position Holder

He is "Naveed Asif" from Nahranwali village Okara who scored 919 marks in matric and got second position in BISE Lahore. His school was 7 KM away from his house he used to walk 7 km everyday to go to his school. here is his words :
I and my mother were really terrified when BISE Lahore team reached our home late at night before announcement of the result." "Actually a few days ago, our cow was stolen at night owing to which we were terrified"
You may think its ridiculous but I always said to my mother that I wanted to be like Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah," he said. "Quaid-e-Azam is a role model for me"

He was seated at stair after receiving his medal and later shahbaz sharif offered his seat to him.

He couldnt find any seat in alhamra hall to sit in a function which was arranged to honour position holders

Pari

(v)i§§· ßµølï ßµð£ï¨
VIP
Mar 20, 2007
Toronto, Canada
dats really sad.. koi ezzat hi nahi di bechare ko... moved to Pakistan Humhari Jan

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
Congrats to him and sad for organization... Government ko apnay say zada perhay likhay logo ki respect karni chaiye...