QURAN AND ISLAM (information)

• Work-from-home

sana_mustafa

May 27, 2011
karachi
As Salamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu....

to all TM members i post there to many use full info about QURAN AND ISLAM ...plz if i have any mistake plz inform me....
JAZAKALLAH

ALLAH PAK HM SB KO QURAN OR SUNNAT P AMAL KRNY WALA BNAEN (AMEEN)

sana_mustafa

May 27, 2011
karachi
"ZAMZAM WATER"
Ibn 'Abbaas said: "The people of Makkah used to be the fastest when it comes to sprinting, and the most powerful when it comes to wrestling, but as soon as they stopped drinking Zamzam water, they started to suffer from a disease in their legs."
He also said that the Messenger of Allaah had said: "Zamzam water is what one intends to drink for. When one drinks it to be healed, Allaah heals him; when one drinks it be full, Allaah makes him full; and when one drinks it to quench his thirst, Allaah quenches it." [Ahmad and Ibn Maajah]

There is no doubt that drinking Zamzam water is very beneficial. Thus, dear brothers and sisters! One should drink Zamzam water because it is the best water on earth. Ibn 'Abbaas, may Allah be pleased with him, said that the Prophet had said: "The best water on earth is Zamzam water".

Ibn Khaytham said, "Ibn Wahb came to us suffering from an illness. We, then, paid him a visit and found out that he had Zamzam water. We said to him, 'If you taste this water, you will find it crude (salty).' Then, he said: 'I'll drink from it till I recover. I swear by the One Who owns my soul that it is in the Book of Allaah, 'Zamzam neither drains nor can by vilified.' It is in the Book of Allaah, `... It is the drink of the pious.' It is in the Book of Allaah, 'Priceless perfume.' It is in the Book of Allaah, ‘It is a lavish meal and a great healer.’ I swear by the One Who owns my soul that if anyone drink his full from it, he recovers.' [Sa'eed Ibn Mansoor and Al-Arzaqi]

All the above proves the authenticity of the narration: "Zamzam water is what one intends to drink for." Additionally, many Islamic scholars drank it and experienced its dazzling effects. For instance, Imaam Abu Haneefah drank from Zamzam water in order to be a knowledgeable scholar and he became the best among the scholars in his era.

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

"ZAMZAM WATER"
Al-Bakri said: "I tried (Zamzam water) and sensed the truth about what had been said about it, and when I drank it, I had no doubt about its amazing effect."

It is also true that Imaam Shaafi'i felt its tangible results when he drank Zamzam water in order to be a knowledgeable person and a good arrow shooter, fitting nine out of ten targets at a time.

Al-Ajmi said that when drinking Zamzam water one should ask for forgiveness from sins, one may say: "O Allaah! It came to my knowledge that your Prophet said, 'Zamzam water is what one intends to drink it for.' O Allaah! I am drinking it to forgive me. O Allaah! Forgive me." Besides, when someone drinks it to be healed, it is good to say: "O Allaah! I am drinking it to be healed. O Allaah! Heal me."

The ruling of carrying Zamzam Water outside Makkah

Al-Imaam Al-Faarisi mentioned that it is permissible to carry Zamzam water outside Makkah according to the four juristic schools, and that it is even recommended by Imaam Maalik and Imaam Shaafi'ee .

'Aa'ishah also mentioned that the Prophet and herself used to do that. [At-Tirmithi]. Abu Hasan said: "The Prophet wrote to Suhayl Ibn 'Amr : 'If you receive my message at night, do not wait till the morning, and if you receive it in the morning do not wait till night; just immediately send me some Zamzam water.' Then, Suhail's wife with the help of his grandfather, Ayoob Ibn 'Abdullaah, and their maids carried Zamzam water at night…" [Abu Moosaa Al-Madeeni & Al-Azraqi]

Attaa stated that Ka'bah Al-Ahbaar used to carry it to ancient Syria.

'Aa'ishah carried Zamzam in bottles for sick people. The Prophet also carried it in leather bags and used to pour it on the sick and give it to them as a drink. [Al-Faakihi]

sana_mustafa

May 27, 2011
karachi
Bismillah In Quran And Hadith
In the name of Allah most gracious most merciful

Assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatuallahi wa barakatahu

Every good action or deed should be started with reciting Bismillah .

Said O chief! Surely an honorable letter has been delivered to me Surely it is from Sulaiman, and surely it is in the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful;

[Al-Quran, Surah Al-Naml, Ayahs 29-30]

Saying Bismillah Is Recommended Before Eating:

The Prophet (saw) said,

"Say Bismillah, eat with your right hand and eat what is in front of you."

[Bukhari 7/88, Muslim 2/207, Ahmad 17/92, Muwatta Malik 10/32 and Ibn Majah 1/557]

Saying Bismillah Is Recommended At The Beginning Of Ablution:

The Prophet (saw) said,

"Make Wudu [Ablution] in the name of Allah"

[An-Nasai 1/11 and Ibn Khuzaimah 1/84]

Saying Bismillah Is Recommended When Entering The House:

Jabir (ra) said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (saw) saying,
"If a person mentions the Name of Allah upon entering his house or eating, Satan says, addressing his followers: `You will find no where to spend the night and no dinner.' But if he enters without mentioning the Name of Allah, Satan says [To his followers]; `You have found [A place] to spend the night in, and if he does not mention the Name of Allah at the time of eating, Satan says: `You have found [A place] to spend the night in as well as food."

[Sahih Muslim 2/206]

Saying Bismillah Is Recommended When Leaving The House:
The Messenger Of Allah (saw) said,
"If anyone of you when leaving the house says In the name of Allah, I trust in Allah, there is no power and might except from Allah. Your needs shall be fulfilled, you shall be saved from difficulties and hardships. Shaitaan hearing these words leaves him."

[Al-Trimidhi 2/493]

yoursks

Always different.., Confirm
VIP
Jul 22, 2008
دعاؤں میں
mashaAllah bohat achi or informative sharing ki hai aapne....

dua hai keh hum jo bhee kaam start karen, Allah ke naam se aghaaz ho, to uss kaam maen barkat bhee hogi, or Allah bhee khush hoga, jis se Allah ki rehmat hamare saath hogi, jo dunya maen bhee or iss zindagi ke baad wali zindagi maen bhee madadgaar hogi...

jazaakAllah Khair

Reactions: sana_mustafa

sana_mustafa

May 27, 2011
karachi
The Correct Way Of Saying JazakAllah Khayr
Bismillaahir-Rahmaanir-Raheem

The correct way of saying May Allaah reward you

Jazaak Allaah khayr literally means: *May Allaah reward you to a male.

Realistically, jazaak should be pronounced as jazaaka but the a is usually omitted when speaking to a male (this is the case with many spoken Arabic words), but left when written. On the other hand if jazaak were to be written in Arabic, it would be unclear who the writer is referring to, is it a male or a female? Also, Allaah should be said as Allaahu. This is due to grammatical reasons, where the u displays the doer (the one who will be rewarding), i.e. Allaah (swt).

Jazaak comes from the root word jazaa which according to the popular Arabic-English dictionary, Al-Mawrid, has two meanings that are completely opposite to eachother!

follows is the correct way of saying May Allaah reward you with good in different grammatical forms, i.e. to a man, woman, group etc.:

To a male: Jazaak Allaahu khayran

To a female: Jazaaki-llaahu khayran

To two people (whether male/female): Jazaakuma Allaahu khayran

To three men or more: Jazaakum Allaahu khayran

To three women or more: Jazaakumunna-llaahu khayran

In the case of a group of people, with only one man but many women, one must use Jazaakum Allaahu khayran (i.e. that which is used to three or more men). That is just how the Arabic grammar is.

This concludes the topic at hand inshaa Allaah. Whatever good that has been written is from Allaah. And whatever bad or mistake has occurred therein, is from me and Shaytaan.

Assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuhu

Reactions: mashraki.larka

sana_mustafa

May 27, 2011
karachi
QURAN KE PUKAR......
a dunya bhar k logo....zra kan laga k QURAN MAJEED ke pukar suno!
"logo mujh se moh mor k khan jaty ho" (suran taqwer ayet no 26)

gumrah ho jao gy ! budbukhty m mubtila ho jao gy or phir......!
dunya m zalel o ruswah ho gy
akhirat m shuly ugalty jahanum m jhonk dy jao gy !
pus ao pulat ao mery taraf.........

"OR IS KITAB KO HM N NAZAL FARMAYA H, BARE BARKAT WALY H, IS KE PERVI KRO,TAQWA IKHTEAR KRO TA K TM REHM KY JAO(surah inam 155)

pus mery taraf ao gy to...!
yaqenn barkat dy jao gy.
yaqenn rehmat se nawaze jao gy or phir.....!
dunya m izat o iftekhar pao gy.
akhriat m nematon bhare jannat m dakhil ho gy.
pus ae akl o khurd rakhny walon !
gosh o hosh rakhny walon !
basarat or busirat rakhny walon !
sur jor kr betho or btao.....!
dunya m zilat o ruswai achy ya izat o iftekhar acha h ?
akhirat m shuly ugalty jahanum achy h ya nematon bhare jannat achy h ???