1 cup chocolate, grated
1 can (400 grams) condensed milk
1 cup water
2 cups (400 grams) fresh cream
¼ cup walnuts, chopped
¼ cup almonds, chopped
¼ cup chocolate chips
½ teaspoon vanilla essence
1/3 cup small marshmallows
Category : Ice-cream / Kulfi
Rating : 4
Contributor : n/a
1. Combine the chocolate and condensed milk in a pan and melt over a slow flame till the chocolate melts completely.
2. Allow it to cool slightly, add water and mix well. Cool completely.
3. Add the cream and vanilla essence and mix again. Blend this mixture in a blender if necessary, to ensure that it is smooth.
4. Pour into a shallow container and cover and freeze till it is almost set.
5. Divide the mixture into 2 parts and churn each portion in a blender.
6. Add the walnuts, almonds, chocolate chips and marshmallows and gently stir them in.
7. Transfer into a shallow container, cover and freeze till it is set. Scoop and serve