Sadqa??

• Work-from-home

Bint-e-Aisha

Maria ki Mama
VIP
Jun 16, 2009
chaand pe
Assalam-o-Alaikum

mujhe ye janna he k aksar log kehte hen k jaan ka sadqa nikal do maal ka nikal do

kiya ye sahi he?

ALLAH ki raah me sadqa hota he mgr ye jaan ya maal ka sadqa kiya matlab hua iska
?

saviou

Aug 23, 2009
Assalam-o-Alaikum

mujhe ye janna he k aksar log kehte hen k jaan ka sadqa nikal do maal ka nikal do

kiya ye sahi he?

ALLAH ki raah me sadqa hota he mgr ye jaan ya maal ka sadqa kiya matlab hua iska?

Wa Alaykum Assalam Wrwb

zakat aur sadqa ki tafseel maloomat k liye aap ye thead par nazar dalen
aur ho sake to usko sticky karden taake loogon ko iska bakhubi ilm hojaye
jaan ka sadaq ye sirf kehne me aata hai shayad hi iski shariat me koi daleel ho wallahu aalam

http://www.tafrehmela.com/islam/99397-zakah-sadaqah.html

Types of Zakah

Zakah Fitr
Zakah Fitr is a one off payment that is made once in every Muslim Hijri calendar year at any time between the first day of the month of Ramadhan and the first day of Shawal. All Muslims are obliged to pay this, regardless of their age, status or wealth. The amount of zakah payable is approximately 3kg of staple food in the relevant country or an amount of money that is equivalent to the price of the food.

Zakah Al-Mal (on wealth)
Zakah al-Mal is an annual payment based on the amount of wealth owned by a Muslim individual or organization. This payment is obligatory upon any Muslim individual or organization that has completed the requirement of Nisab (minimum taxable amount) and Haul (one Muslim Hijri calendar year). The payment is 2.5% out of the total wealth deemed for zakah.

Reactions: Tariq Saeed

6sman

Jun 12, 2010
Lahore
al-salaamu 'alaykum!

Narrated by Abu Huraira[ra]: Allah's Apostle said;

"There is a (compulsory) Sadaqah (charity) to be given for every joint of the human body (as a sign of gratitude to Allah) everyday the sun rises. To judge justly between two persons is regarded as charity, and to help a man concerning his riding animal by helping him to ride it or by lifting his luggage on to it, is also regarded as charity, and (saying) a good word is also charity, and every step taken on one's way to offer the compulsory prayer (in the mosque) is also charity and to remove a harmful thing from the way is also Sadaqah." [Bukhari, 4/52/232]

Abu Dharr al-Ghaffari[ra] reported Allaah's Apostle as saying;

"In the morning charity is due from every bone in the body of every one of you. Every utterance of Allah's glorification is an act of charity. Every utterance of praise of Him is an act of charity, every utterance of profession of His Oneness is an act of charity, every utterance of profession of His Greatness is an act of charity, enjoining good is an act of charity, forbidding what is disreputable is an act of charity, and two rak'ahs which one prays in the forenoon will suffice." [Muslim, 1557]

saviou

Aug 23, 2009
Wa Alaykum Assalam Wrwb

Jazakallah khair janab

lekin yahan ek baat gaur karne ki hai
jaise hadees me upar aya hai momin bhai ko dekh kar muskurana bhi sadqa hai subhan Allah
isse hame ibrat naseehat leni chahiye momin ek dusre momin se jab bhi mile to chehre pe muskan aur sath hi dil bhi saaf rakhe

aur is hadeeson se hargis ye galat matlab na liya jai k jo hamare muashre me aaj kal aam taur par raij hai k zuban se keh dete hain jaan ka sadqa lekin iski haqeeqat se bilkul bhi waqif nahi rehte iski asl kya hai

Allah hame deen ki sahi samajh aata farmaye Aameen

Afzalsheikh

Oct 12, 2017
Literally, zakah means to "purify". It refers to the purification of a Muslim's wealth and soul. Wealth purification denotes the mobilization of assets for the purpose of financial growth and justified distribution. Purification of the soul implies freedom from hatred, jealousy, selfishness, uneasiness and greed.