Series To Spread Awareness By Fatima Noor

• Work-from-home

Is this thread informative for you?

• Total voters

fatimanoor

Jul 6, 2014
Rawalpindi
Asalamualaikum wr wb.
First , all hidayath guidelines to me and then to all Ummah . May ALLAH open our heart and make easy for us to understand the things. Ameen

tumblr_lins8ywI5D1qgpyoxo1_1280.jpg

Rabi shrahli sadri wa ya sirli amri wah’lul ukda taminli sani yafkahu qouli.

O my lord! Open my heart, make my work easy for me, and remove the impediment from my speech so that they may understand my speech.

Note: Please forgive me if any mistaken will happen or you found me not to be the follower or disobedient in act.

@Fatima Noor

fatimanoor

Jul 6, 2014
Rawalpindi
talktoomuch-2.jpg

The most important part of the body is the heart as has been mentioned by our noble Prophet Muhammed - SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam - in his saying,

“Indeed there is a piece of flesh in your body that, if it be sound, then the whole body will be sound and if it be corrupt then the whole body will be corrupt. Indeed it is the heart.”

- Sahih al-Bukhari [1/49] & Sahih al-Muslim [1599]

There are 5 Poisons of the Heart!!
  1. Unnecessary Talking
  2. Unrestrained Glances
  3. Too Much Food
  4. Keeping Bad Company
  5. Excessive Sleeping
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And i am discussing here the first one (Unnecessary Talking )
If a person is good, it reflects in their saying. And at the same time, the tongue is a great blessing from Allah. If we look at the animals, who are unable to speak, we realize the importance of this great tool of communication.

Allah says in the begining of Soorah al-Mumineen,

“Indeed successful are the Believers, those who in their prayer have Khushoo’ (fear of Allah) and those who refrain from vain talk.”

[Soorah Mumineen : 1-3]

So before we talk, should we not ask ourselves....
  1. Will this saying of mine please Allah?
  2. Will this saying of mine bring me closer to Allah?
  3. Does this saying earn with it obedience to Allah?

If yes, then speak, otherwise one should keep quiet.

Please pass valuable time ... Time is uncountable blessing of ALLAH.

Our youth waste most of the time in :

- useless facebook, forums, messanger chats...
- Long phone calls (LATE NIGHT Calls),
- SMS chats and there are unlimited resources available.
- Boys and girls flirts
- Long long chat having no good purpose.

NOTE: PLEASE SHARE AND SPREAD AWARENESS.

Credit: Fatima Noor

Pakhtun

KhurramShahzad
TM Star
Mar 30, 2010
Mardan , KP
Hats off for such struggled and informative thread... We should consider these points as unnecessary and useless activities.

Reactions: Duffer

fatimanoor

Jul 6, 2014
Rawalpindi
Somehow we all knew Israel will do what its doing. But the timings are chosen by Allah Almighty. Its the month of Ramadhan. Palestinians are martyrs. SHAHEEDS! And being a shaheed in the month of Ramadhan?

Unimaginably high levels in Jannah!

Israel is losing on both ends.
It feels like the end is very close now.

separator.png

Most of Us Are Thinking What Can WE Do?:(

Arguing among each other whether to spread such awareness or carry on with our 'rosy' lives. For now, did you ever think the next world war will be anything similar to world war I or II? If you did, then you have got it wrong.

It has been predicted and deduced multiple times by scholars and researchers that it will a war of technology. And media.Back then different states stood up and formed alliances and fought together. Now, we are all witnessing that each and every country, including the Muslim countries, have failed to do anything similar. Because our leaders have betrayed us. People in power have left us powerless. So the nations, the common people have to rise. We have to prove that we are not 'ghaafil' :-w or to be better put as, we aren't hypnotised by the media. :shifty

Governments and media do not want us to see the reality. They keep coming up with one money making, highly distracting plan or another. Fifa, T20s, cricket world cups, fashion shows, olympics are the major examples of that.

People pray their taraweeh quickly in order to get home and get ready for fifa. For God's sake its RAMADHAN!! :shy

separator.png

Muhammad SAW and his companions RA cried their hearts and eyes out in the night worships in this month and we are freaking busy watching FIFA. (Priority check.) Just imagine, the LORD OF THE WORLDS, Rabbul 'alameen, Arhamar rahimeen, is telling us to come towards him so that He can forgive us and give us the best future, but we are busy watching fifa, or doing any other activity. (I am not against fifa, I am talking about priorities. Some parts of fifa are good too, but then, the issue is the trade off between good, less good and bad.)

separator.png

And Then We Ask What Can WE Do?:(

You can do alot! Raise your hands and your voices. Stop selling yourself to them. Stop selling your faith and love for God and love for humanity to them! This world is being run by Israel and USA. AND THEY ARE SCARED. SCARED OF YOUR POWER. USE IT. RAISE YOUR VOICES. SHOW YOUR SUPPORT. Do you know one of the major protest in arab world arose because of an uproar through the social media?

separator.png
And then you say Why are you sharing such horrible pictures! :thinking
separator.png

For how long can we avoid the reality and continue in our own fake happy paradises? Our degrees are worth nothing if they dont give us a sense of responsibility, if they tell us that our sole reason of existence is to maximize our own personal benefit, in terms of everything; while not caring about others, even a bit.
Yes, its true we can't save the dying, but we can save our own necks atleast? Because we all very clearly know that this world is going to end, and the REAL judgement will begin.

separator.png
We can not turn our backs and plug in our headphones then. If we stand up, we will be among those who stood against the oppressors.
We need to realize that we really are oppressed. We are oppressed by our own negligence and ignorance. We are put in a beautiful trance to keep us away from standing up.

No one asks you to abandon your life chores, or stop celebrating your personal happiness. Not even Palestinians stop their private activities. Oh those brave souls still have the tendency to joke, but they joke about bombs. :mad:

separator.png

We need to wake up. Stand up. Speak up. {(running)}

Just imagine the pressure if not all, but 90% of the 'human' world stood up against the oppressors (which I believe are not more than 10%) including the non Muslims.

They might have troops. Bombs. And nuclear weapons.

But they also have fear. While we, have courage. And courage can eat fear like a lion.{(cherry)}

separator.png

@Don @Pari @Hoorain @RedRose64 @Mahen @STAR24 @White orchid @Mystery @Seap @Abidi @Shizu @Iceage-TM @Toobi @i love sahabah @Prince-Farry @Babar-Azam
@NamaL @Fa!th @MSC @~Ambitiou$ Girl~ @Armaghankhan @yoursks @SaaD_KhaN @thefire1 @Hira_Khan @MIS_MaHa @zulfi_kulfi @Guriya_Rani @Azeyy @Gul-e-lala @maryamtaqdeesmo @shzd @p3arl @Fantasy @Atif-adi @Lost Passenger @marzish @Afrasyyab @Pakhtoon @Rubi @*fajar* @Tariq Saeed @Mas00m-DeVil @Wafa_Khan @amazingcreator @marib @S_ChiragH @Binte_Hawwa @sweet_c_kuri @sabha_khan40 @Masoom_girl @hariya @Aayat @italianVirus @Aa$hi @saviou @sabeha @attiya @Princess_E @Asheer@bilal_ishaq_786 @Pakistani_angel @shailina @Shararti_Bacha @maanu115 @h@!der @Dua001 @fatimanoor @Rahath @Shireen @zonii @Noor_Afridi @sweet bhoot @Lightman @Leeza_Rose @Noorjee@hafaz @Miss_Tittli @Bela @LuViSh @aribak @BabyDoll @Silent_tear_hurt @gulfishan @Manxil @Raat ki Rani @candy @Asma_tufail @errorsss @raaz the secret @diya. @isma33 @hashmi_jan @smarty_dollie @Era_Emaan@AshirFrhan @aira_roy @saimaaaaaaa @Nighaat @crystal_eyez @Mantasha_Zawaar @zaatzarra @reality @illusionist @DesiGirl @huny @Hudx @StunninG_BeauTy @Zia_Hayderi @maryamtaqdeesmo @Fadiii @minaahil @UbedThaheem @Fanii @naazii @Fanii @Heart-Hacker @Toobi @yoursks @Fanii @STAR24 @Mahen @*SHB* @thefire1

Last edited:

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
Somehow we all knew Israel will do what its doing. But the timings are chosen by Allah Almighty. Its the month of Ramadhan. Palestinians are martyrs. SHAHEEDS! And being a shaheed in the month of Ramadhan?

Unimaginably high levels in Jannah!

Israel is losing on both ends.
It feels like the end is very close now.

Most of Us Are Thinking What Can WE Do?:(

Arguing among each other whether to spread such awareness or carry on with our 'rosy' lives. For now, did you ever think the next world war will be anything similar to world war I or II? If you did, then you have got it wrong.

It has been predicted and deduced multiple times by scholars and researchers that it will a war of technology. And media.Back then different states stood up and formed alliances and fought together. Now, we are all witnessing that each and every country, including the Muslim countries, have failed to do anything similar. Because our leaders have betrayed us. People in power have left us powerless. So the nations, the common people have to rise. We have to prove that we are not 'ghaafil' :-w or to be better put as, we aren't hypnotised by the media. :shifty

People pray their taraweeh quickly in order to get home and get ready for fifa. For God's sake its RAMADHAN!! :shy

View attachment 82810
Muhammad SAW and his companions RA cried their hearts and eyes out in the night worships in this month and we are freaking busy watching FIFA. (Priority check.) Just imagine, the LORD OF THE WORLDS, Rabbul 'alameen, Arhamar rahimeen, is telling us to come towards him so that He can forgive us and give us the best future, but we are busy watching fifa, or doing any other activity. (I am not against fifa, I am talking about priorities. Some parts of fifa are good too, but then, the issue is the trade off between good, less good and bad.)

View attachment 82810

And Then We Ask What Can WE Do?:(

You can do alot! Raise your hands and your voices. Stop selling yourself to them. Stop selling your faith and love for God and love for humanity to them! This world is being run by Israel and USA. AND THEY ARE SCARED. SCARED OF YOUR POWER. USE IT. RAISE YOUR VOICES. SHOW YOUR SUPPORT. Do you know one of the major protest in arab world arose because of an uproar through the social media?

And then you say Why are you sharing such horrible pictures! :thinking

For how long can we avoid the reality and continue in our own fake happy paradises? Our degrees are worth nothing if they dont give us a sense of responsibility, if they tell us that our sole reason of existence is to maximize our own personal benefit, in terms of everything; while not caring about others, even a bit.

We can not turn our backs and plug in our headphones then. If we stand up, we will be among those who stood against the oppressors.
We need to realize that we really are oppressed. We are oppressed by our own negligence and ignorance. We are put in a beautiful trance to keep us away from standing up.

No one asks you to abandon your life chores, or stop celebrating your personal happiness. Not even Palestinians stop their private activities. Oh those brave souls still have the tendency to joke, but they joke about bombs. :mad:

We need to wake up. Stand up. Speak up. {(running)}

Just imagine the pressure if not all, but 90% of the 'human' world stood up against the oppressors (which I believe are not more than 10%) including the non Muslims.

They might have troops. Bombs. And nuclear weapons.

But they also have fear. While we, have courage. And courage can eat fear like a lion.{(cherry)}

View attachment 82810

Saddest part is that half of the Ummah does not even know what is happening around the world. How their Muslims brothers are being killed ... We certainly do need to raise awareness. A lot of it.

fatimanoor

Jul 6, 2014
Rawalpindi
Saddest part is that half of the Ummah does not even know what is happening around the world. How their Muslims brothers are being killed ... We certainly do need to raise awareness. A lot of it.
Yes you are right. there are so much planning keep running in my mind.. But that will not work alone. I believe we can make each source be useful to clear the picture of ISLAM. but unfortunately we dont even know how to take advantages of mediums .

Take example of this forum. This forum is hit in google. If writer keep writing about the positive things in islam then whenever someone search in google he will find positive results rather wrong interpreted results written by kuffar. Moreover writer must have some training that must make title and add proper text with image. anyways long topic.

Reactions: Don

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
Yes you are right. there are so much planning keep running in my mind.. But that will not work alone. I believe we can make each source be useful to clear the picture of ISLAM. but unfortunately we dont even know how to take advantages of mediums .

Take example of this forum. This forum is hit in google. If writer keep writing about the positive things in islam then whenever someone search in google he will find positive results rather wrong interpreted results written by kuffar. Moreover writer must have some training that must make title and add proper text with image. anyways long topic.
sure.... let me know if you ever have any idea to move forward with.

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
I really appreciate your words.
However, I am in process of doing more toward this. Keep an eye open to any news posted on this forum about this. I will think of more creative way to raise awareness.

I was watching news, and it looks like Israel just transferred 2 dozen tanks right outside of Gaza. They can enter anytime.