The Kajol-Shahrukh Magic.............!!!

• Work-from-home

MSC

!t'z N3v@ L@t3
Hot Shot
Nov 23, 2009
Jheel se ankho mei...
Bollywood's hottest on-screen couple is back after eight years.Shahrukh Khan and Kajol's starrer My Name Is Khan is all set to hit the screen on February 12.

The movie is about Rizwan Khan played by Shah Rukh Khan.He falls in love with a Hindu single mother, Mandira (Kajol). While not focussing on the events of 9/11, the story line explores the period after that.. The two were last scene as couple in Karan's 2001 family saga Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham.

Though Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol are seen as the most romantic couple on the screen today, their names have never been linked in any gossip.

Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol became the 'eternal lovers' after the stupendous success of Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge.

Their ballistic, screen-igniting passion and evident chemistry rakes in the moolah at the box office.

Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol are the only lovebird duo, who have clicked with the masses. They have brought back the concept of 'pairing' back into Hindi films.

Karan had wanted to recreate the Kajol-SRK magic in Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna but she had turned down the part that finally went to Rani.

Shah Rukh said, ''Aamir Khan told me that Kajol is a good actress. After seeing the rushes of Baazigar, I messaged him, 'She is really stuning'.

Coming back to My Name Is Khan Kajol said, ''It's a very special film for me because it's Karan's film and it's something which is beyond everything else he has made so far.''

''He has taken totally different step in this film, ''she added.

When asked what hooked prompted her to do the film, she said, ''It was the character, script, scene, and the way everything was put together.''

When asked what hooked prompted her to do the film, she said, ''It was the character, script, scene, and the way everything was put together.''

Talking about the plot of the film she said, ''The film is not about 9/11 but it is set in that time and it's about relationship of two people. What they mean to each other and how their relationship goes through all that ups and downs.''

''I think it's Karan's bravest film and it took alot of guts to decide to do a film on such a topic,'' she added.

''There is no song and dance sequences we can fall back upon,'' she added.

Reactions: nrbhayo