Alonso Explains His Controversial Statements

• Work-from-home

imama

ùήşţάвĻέ $ώąǥǥ!3
Super Star
Apr 18, 2013
sharjah

Xabi Alonso offered an interview to the 'Daily Mail' and chatted with his former teammate Jamie Carragher, who writes a column for the British newspaper.

The Bayern Munich man commented on his controversial statements about the Ballon d'Or. "A while back I said it would be fair if Neuer or any other German player won the Ballon d'Or. They won the World Cup. However I also think it would be fair if Cristiano Ronaldo won it. He had an outstanding season and won the Champions League. Ronaldo is the best footballer I've ever played with".

With these words, Xabi Alonso justified his previous comments in relation to CR7, but made no reference to Iker Casillas.

When asked about his move to Bayern, the Basque midfielder said, "It all happened quickly. I'd been at Real Madrid for five years. We'd won the Champions League and I felt as though my work was done. I'd played in Spain and England and had a great chance to play in Germany. The Bundesliga is increasingly improving and Bayern are one of the best clubs in the world".

"It's hard to copy Real Madrid's style. They have explosive players, like Cristiano Ronaldo", he added.

"I went from my hometown team (Real Sociedad) to the best team in England (Liverpool) and the best team in Spain (Real Madrid). Now I'm at the best team in Germany (Bayern). It's been an amazing journey", he said....

DATE :
11/21/2014

Bird-Of-Paradise

TM ki Birdie
VIP
Aug 31, 2013
ώόήȡέŕĻάήȡ

Xabi Alonso offered an interview to the 'Daily Mail' and chatted with his former teammate Jamie Carragher, who writes a column for the British newspaper.

The Bayern Munich man commented on his controversial statements about the Ballon d'Or. "A while back I said it would be fair if Neuer or any other German player won the Ballon d'Or. They won the World Cup. However I also think it would be fair if Cristiano Ronaldo won it. He had an outstanding season and won the Champions League. Ronaldo is the best footballer I've ever played with".

With these words, Xabi Alonso justified his previous comments in relation to CR7, but made no reference to Iker Casillas.

When asked about his move to Bayern, the Basque midfielder said, "It all happened quickly. I'd been at Real Madrid for five years. We'd won the Champions League and I felt as though my work was done. I'd played in Spain and England and had a great chance to play in Germany. The Bundesliga is increasingly improving and Bayern are one of the best clubs in the world".

"It's hard to copy Real Madrid's style. They have explosive players, like Cristiano Ronaldo", he added.

"I went from my hometown team (Real Sociedad) to the best team in England (Liverpool) and the best team in Spain (Real Madrid). Now I'm at the best team in Germany (Bayern). It's been an amazing journey", he said....

DATE :
11/21/2014
Nyc sharing sis

Reactions: maryoom