Kissmat ki lakeerain... Palmistry..!

• Work-from-home

saviou

Aug 23, 2009
@All: Can anybody tell me WHERE its forbidden in Islam???
I mean... for the sake of my knowledge... if someone can quote the Book name, Page No. etc...
So that I can quote the reference to other people with an Authentic Source...
Because ... lots of other Non-muslims say that if Islam is a Logical Religion then it sure has logics of HALAL and HARAM ...

If you call anything "Halal" or "Haram" without knowledge and authenticity ... then its called BID'AT.
Wa Alaykum Assalam Wrwb :)

Visiting Fortunetellers; or Obeah Men; or Psychics; etc.
The Messenger (peace be upon him) said: "Whoever goes to a fortuneteller and asks him anything, Allah will not accept his Prayers for 40 days. " [Muslim]

This is the punishment for going to him and seeking his help. However, if a Muslim believes in what the fortuneteller says, the harm is even greater.

The Messenger (peace be upon him) said: "Whoever goes to a fortuneteller and believes in what he says, has disbelieved in what was brought by Muhammad (i.e. Islam)." [Ahmad]

This Hadeeth clearly declares, that to believe anything from the fortuneteller/obeah man, is disbelief.
These experts at deception have deceived many people, and extracted from them much wealth. Yet, many Muslims frequent them.

May Allah assist and guide us from such practitioners of evil. Aameen

Aap savio bhai ko pm kero I believe aap ko aap ke her sawal ka jawab mil jae ga with reference :-bd
Jazakallah khair bro :)

iska jawab hamne 2nd page par hi dediye the par kisi ki nazar nahi padhi is par

SHB_Bhaiya

محمد شعیب ںاصر
Super Star
Jan 31, 2010
Karachi
Allah barik feeq saviou bro.... :)

oooooooh achaaaa aap ne answer dea tha per chaloooo aub un ko answer mil gaya ho ga I hope.....

New Wolf

TM Star
Jul 17, 2010
me b is tarha ki waaheyaat cheezo pe yaqeeen nhi karta ...........
q k qismat sanwar b sakti he DUAAO se ..
or BIGGAR b sakti he badduao se.........................
:-bd

Rubi

๋• ˆ⌣ˆ ● ĴнαLLi ● ˆ⌣ˆ •๋
Hot Shot
Aug 17, 2010
WoℵdeℜLaℵd ツ
nhi main ne aisa kabhi nhi kiya n i also dont believe in it ........ bt i am keen 2 knw k mera future kaisa hoga...:)

waise ye 1 qism ka SHIRQ bhi hy

Qawareer

میرا خدا ہر روز مجھے نئی خوشیاں دیتا ہے
VIP
Sep 1, 2010
Koi khas yakeen nhi hai mera..
Na hi kabi hath dikhaya kisiko.......