Idea Regarding donation

• Work-from-home

saviou

Aug 23, 2009
Assalamoalaikum...
How often do you get the chance to help someone in need, when they are completely helpless and dependent on external help? and that too in the month of Ramadan..

mai chahta ho ke idhar koi section ho..jidhar hum donate karsake apne mulk ke lie...jaise ke abhi jo flood aya tha..aur usmei itne log inteqal kargaye...i realli want to donate some money der.and its not onli me...even my friends are willing to donate....hum to itni door beithe hein ap sab logo se..to idhar meri admin se guzarish hai ke woh idhar koi aisa section banaye..jidhar hum apne mulk ke lie kuch karsake....ya pher aisa kuch ho..ke hum donate apne forum ko kar rahe ho..aur hamare forum ke naam se..jitna bhi donation ho..woh pakistan mei kahi donate ho..i dunno..but somethin should be done here..since most of da paki users are active here..so we should do somethin about it.....
Regards
Prince farry
Wa Alaykum Assalam Wrwb :)

Masha Allah bohot hi acha neik khayal hai apka
Allah isse aasan aur kamiyab kare Aameen

pakistan me konsi community kaisa kaam kar rahi hai hame to ilm nahi
aap sab loog behtar jante ho haan agar mustahiq logon tak imdad pahunchane ka koi zariya mil jaye to yahan ek section rakh kar usme TM k jo bhi member hissa lena chahe lesakte hain

Allah apko Jazaye khair de Aameen

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
please donot trust edhi too, i think u dont know the reality. first confirm urself are they trustable or not.

come and see here in karachi, now no one trust edhi, rather they go for cheepa, somedays ago there was a interview in jang or express sunday or midweek magazine in which he told that his second wife took his 4-5 crores and ran with an edhi ambulance driver, can any 1 tell from where he got 4-5 crore in his personal account? after that there was a huge criticism in karachi against him..

i just want to say that do it urself, donot believe any 1.
Maybe you are right.. but it does not sound right to me.. Can you do us a favor ? can you please get us a legit source of this news? any prove or anything that supports your statement.

Thank You,

RedRose64

Co Admin
Mar 15, 2007
Canada
wow Mashalah very nice suggestion
Is c achi or kia bat hogi k ham TM k through flood victims n poor needy people ki help kar sakain
Once again thx 4 nice suggestion