Du'a Times When Dua Is Accepted

• Work-from-home

Seemab_khan

ღ ƮɨƮŁɨɨɨ ღ
Dec 7, 2012
✮hმΓἶρυΓ, ρმκἶჰནმῆ✮
Dua is the affirmation of Imaan, when we make dua(supplication), we affirm that only Allah can answer our prayers. Allah loves it when we seek His help.
“O Allah, I ask You for the longing to meet You” (Nisa’i, Hakim).
“The nearest a servant can be to his Lord is while in prostration, hence excessively make dua [in that position].” (Muslim, Abu Dawud, Nasai & Musnad Ahmad)

SPECIAL TIMES WHEN DUA'S ARE READILY ACCEPTED:

1. While fasting.

2. In the last portion of the night.(tahajud time)
3. After every fard/compulsory namaaz
4. Whilst it is raining
5. After the tilawat/recitation of the Quraan
6. between the 2 qutba's on jumua day
7. Before the jumua salaah starts

A Dua Made between the Adhan and the Iqamah....

Hazrat Anas ibne Malik (RA) narrates that Rasul Allah (SAW) said:
"A Dua made between the Adhan and the Iqamah is never rejected. The Sahabah asked; what Dua should we make, O Rasul Allah (SAW)? He (SAW) replied; Ask Allah for Afiyah (well being) in this world and in the Hereafter."
[Tirmidhi :3594]
♦ The Du'a Made At Tahajjud Is Like An Arrow Which Does Not Miss It's Target♦
Imam Ash-Shafi'i
(Rahimahullaah)

WAYS ON GETTING YOUR DUAS GRANTED
1. Always have full faith in Allah and do all ibadath for his pleasure only
3.Give thanx to Allah for what he has given you and he will give you more Insha Allah!
4.Beg Allah with his 99names or isme azam or dua asma-al-husna,which is very effective
5.Make istagfaar to Allah or ask for forgiveness with sincerity and try to refrain from sins
6.Read durood shareef when beggining dua and ending
7.Make dua for your parents which is very important
8.Make dua with alot of feeling.Tear and cry in your duas,if this not posible then make like u tearing and beg Allah for what you desire
9.Praise and glorify Allah and reading surah Fatiha is very effective too
10.Try to remember Allah all the time and not only when in need and distess.
11. Our رســــول اللـــه صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ said:
Three supplications are answered, there being no doubt about them: that of a parent, that of a traveller and that of one who has been wronged
(Tirmidhi, Abu Dawud, Ibn Majah)
Our Nabi Salallahu Alayhi Wasallam has said that whosoever goes to bed in a state of purity (i.e. with wudu) and (such person) remembers Almighty Allah until he falls asleep then, whatever Du‘a such person makes (whether pertaining to this world or the next) while turning side to side, such Du‘as shall certainly be granted to him by Almighty Allah. (Mishkat)

Five People whom Allah will answer

1) The du’a of a brother for his brother in his absence:

The Prophet (salah allahu ‘alayhi wa salam) said: “He who supplicates for his brother behind his back (in his absence),the angel commissioned (for
carrying dua to his Lord) says: ‘Ameen, and it is for you also.”
[Sahih Muslim]

2) The du’a of the one who is oppressed:

The Prophet (salah allahu ‘alayhi wa salam) said: “Fear the supplication of the oppressed, for there is no barrier between it and Allah.”
[Sahih al-Bukhari and Muslim]

3) The du’a of a father for his son:

The Prophet (salah allahu ‘alayhi wa salam) said: “Three prayers are surely answered: the supplication of the oppressed, the supplication of the traveller, and the supplication of the father for his son.”
[Sunan Tirmidhi, 5/502]

4) Du’a of a righteous offspring for his or her parents:

The Prophet (salah allahu ‘alayhi wa salam) said: “When a man dies, his good deeds come to an end except three: ongoing charity, beneficial knowledge and righteous offspring who will pray for him.”
[Muslim, 3084]

5) The du’a of the one whom Allah loves:

In the hadith Qudsi, Allah says: “…and My slave will keep drawing closer to Me by performing the Nawafil (voluntary acts of worship) until I love him, and when I love him, I will be his hearing with which he hears, his sight with which he sees, his hands with which he strikes, and his legs with which he walks; and if he asks Me, I will give him; and if he seeks refuge with Me, I will grant him refuge”.
[Sahih Bukhari]

Nasihah (Advice):
Making Dua for others results in your Dua being accepted

It is recorded in the Hadith that the Dua of a Muslim for the next Muslim in his absence is never rejected. In another Hadith, it is mentioned that when a person makes Dua for the next Muslim, an angel is appointed to say Ameen to his Dua and to make Dua for him in return by saying: “May you be granted the same”.
(Sahih Muslim, Hadith #: 4913, Narrated by Abud Dardaa’)

SALMAN (رضي الله عنه ) narrates that
Rasullulah صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ said: " Surely اللَّه سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى is living , generous. He feels shy if a person raises his hands to Him and He does not place any good in them."
[Abu-Dawud]
The Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said:
"The nearest a servant comes to his Lord is when he is prostrating (sujood), so make supplication in this state" (Muslim)

▶ Imam Ghazāli (رَحْمَةُ اللهِ عَلَيْهِ)
mentions the following ten etiquettes for the acceptance of دعاء :

1) Making abundant دعاء in sacred and special times of acceptance. For example, on the day of ῾Arafah, Jumu'ah, in Ramadhān and in the last portion of the nights etc.

2) To make دعاء in specific states. There are certain circumstances in which دعاء are readily accepted. Such as in the state of prostration, at the confrontation of two armies, at the time of rain, before and after salāh etc.

3) To face the qiblah, raise the hands and wipe the hands over the face upon completing the دعاء
4) To have the voice lowered.

5) To invoke اللَّه سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى through words and sentences which the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم ) taught us. It is undesirable to put a lot of effort to make our own rhymes and rhythms in دعاء

6) To display humbleness externally and have the heart submit totally.
7) To have a firm conviction that اللَّهُ will accept the دعاء . One should have full hope that اللَّهُ most definitely will respond to his/her prayer.

8) To persist in دعاء and repeat each invocation at least three times.
9) To commence the دعاء with the praise of Almighty اللَّهُ , sending blessings upon the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم ) and to conclude the دعاء with the praise of اللَّهُ and blessings upon the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم

10)‪‬ One must make sure he has sought the forgiveness of اللَّهُ and sincerely repented before asking اللَّهُ from His bounties.

If one has oppressed anybody or hurt anyone, the oppressed person’s forgiveness must be sought immediately. Tawbah (repentance) is only valid when those whom we have wronged have pardoned us.

In conclusion, one’s دعاء being accepted does not necessarily mean being given what was asked for. If a duā is accepted, we could receive what was asked for, or an impending calamity can be averted, or the دعاء can be reserved for us in the hereafter as reward.

*How Can The Answer Not Be Delayed?*
Wahb bin Munabbih (rahimahullaah) said:-
“He who supplicates without good deeds is like one who shoots an arrow without a bow!” Some of the Pious Predecessors said:- “How can the answer not be delayed when you have blocked its path with sins.”

A poet reiterated the same meaning saying: - “We pray to God in every distress, And forget Him when our distress is lifted. How can we hope that our prayer will be answered, When we have blocked its paths with sins?” {Source:- Imaam Ibn Rajab | Jaami’ al ‘Uloom wal Hikam}

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported that the .. Messenger of Allah [ Sall-Allahu alayhi wa sallam] said:-
"There are two[2] statements that are light for the tongue to remember, heavy in the Scales and are dear to the Merciful:-
Subhan-Allahi wa Bihamdihi, Subhan-Allahil-Azim' . [Glory be to Allah and His is the praise, & Allah, the Greatest is free from imperfection]'.'' [Source:-Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Son of Adam! You are nothing but a number of days, whenever each day passes then part of you has Gone. {Al-Hasan Al-Basree}

Last edited by a moderator:

Seemab_khan

ღ ƮɨƮŁɨɨɨ ღ
Dec 7, 2012
✮hმΓἶρυΓ, ρმκἶჰནმῆ✮
@Don @Pari @Hoorain @RedRose64 @Mahen @STAR24 @*Sarlaa* @Syeda-Hilya @whiteros @namaal @Shiraz-Khan @sweet-c-chori
@Abidi @Qu33na @Iceage-TM @Toobi @i love sahabah @Prince-Farry @Babar-Azam @Princess_Nisa @babarnadeem996 @MukarramRana
@NamaL @Fa!th @MSC @Armaghankhan @yoursks @nighatnaseem21 @ZarOon @lovely_eyes @Angel_A @Sweeta @Island_Jewel
@soul_of_silence @MIS_MaHa @junaid_ak47 @Guriya_Rani @Azeyy @Gul-e-lala @Blue_Sky @Poetry_Lover @crystal_eyez @Naila_Rubab
@shzd @p3arl @Fantasy @Atif-adi @Lost Passenger @marzish @Fahad_Awan_Huh @Pakhtoon @Mano_Doll @Iceage-TM @innocent_jannat
@Rubi @Umm-e-ahmad @Tariq Saeed @Mas00m-DeVil @Wafa_Khan @amazingcreator @marib @Zaryaab @Parisa_ @Twinkle Queen @jal_pari_
@S_ChiragH @Binte_Hawwa @sweet_c_kuri @Masoom_girl @hariya @Seap @Pari_Qrakh @soul_snatcher @Shahzii_1 @SUMAIKA
@Aayat @italianVirus @saviou @Ziddi_anGel @attiya @Princess_E @Asheer @bilal_ishaq_786 @ShehrYaar @Umeed_Ki_Kiran @dur-e-shawar
@Rashk-E-Hina @shailina @Haider_Mk @maanu115 @Dua001 @pyaridua @Pari_Qrakh @Menaz @colgatepak @aishagull @gullubat
@Rahath @zonii @Noor_Afridi @sweet bhoot @Lightman @Noorjee @Miss_Tittli @Nadaan_Shazie @seemab_khan @sameer_jan
@Bela @Silent_tear_hurt @gulfishan @Manxil @Raat ki Rani @jimmyz @genuine @errorsss @raaz the secret @diya. @AshirFrhan
@Mantasha_Zawaar @reality @illusionist @huny @Gul-e-Pakiza @MukarramRana @mrX @Chief @silent_heart @X_w @Ahmad-Hasan
@Hudx @Flower_Flora @Zia_Hayderi @minaahil @Nikka_Raja @Aqsh_Arch @Huree @Jahanger @umeedz @amerzish_malik
@Amaanali @ujalaa @Fizaali @Marah @Meekaeel @mishahaider @Sabeen_27 @SharieMalik @Danee @Ocean-of-love @Arz0o @Cheeky

saviou

Aug 23, 2009
Dua is the affirmation of Imaan, when we make dua(supplication), we affirm that only Allah can answer our prayers. Allah loves it when we seek His help.
“O Allah, I ask You for the longing to meet You” (Nisa’i, Hakim).
“The nearest a servant can be to his Lord is while in prostration, hence excessively make dua [in that position].” (Muslim, Abu Dawud, Nasai & Musnad Ahmad)

SPECIAL TIMES WHEN DUA'S ARE READILY ACCEPTED:

1. While fasting.

2. In the last portion of the night.(tahajud time)
3. After every fard/compulsory namaaz
4. Whilst it is raining
5. After the tilawat/recitation of the Quraan
6. between the 2 qutba's on jumua day
7. Before the jumua salaah starts

A Dua Made between the Adhan and the Iqamah....

Hazrat Anas ibne Malik (RA) narrates that Rasul Allah (SAW) said:
"A Dua made between the Adhan and the Iqamah is never rejected. The Sahabah asked; what Dua should we make, O Rasul Allah (SAW)? He (SAW) replied; Ask Allah for Afiyah (well being) in this world and in the Hereafter."
[Tirmidhi :3594]
♦ The Du'a Made At Tahajjud Is Like An Arrow Which Does Not Miss It's Target♦
Imam Ash-Shafi'i
(Rahimahullaah)

WAYS ON GETTING YOUR DUAS GRANTED
1. Always have full faith in Allah and do all ibadath for his pleasure only
3.Give thanx to Allah for what he has given you and he will give you more Insha Allah!
4.Beg Allah with his 99names or isme azam or dua asma-al-husna,which is very effective
5.Make istagfaar to Allah or ask for forgiveness with sincerity and try to refrain from sins
6.Read durood shareef when beggining dua and ending
7.Make dua for your parents which is very important
8.Make dua with alot of feeling.Tear and cry in your duas,if this not posible then make like u tearing and beg Allah for what you desire
9.Praise and glorify Allah and reading surah Fatiha is very effective too
10.Try to remember Allah all the time and not only when in need and distess.
11. Our رســــول اللـــه صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ said:
Three supplications are answered, there being no doubt about them: that of a parent, that of a traveller and that of one who has been wronged
(Tirmidhi, Abu Dawud, Ibn Majah)
Our Nabi Salallahu Alayhi Wasallam has said that whosoever goes to bed in a state of purity (i.e. with wudu) and (such person) remembers Almighty Allah until he falls asleep then, whatever Du‘a such person makes (whether pertaining to this world or the next) while turning side to side, such Du‘as shall certainly be granted to him by Almighty Allah. (Mishkat)

Five People whom Allah will answer

1) The du’a of a brother for his brother in his absence:

The Prophet (salah allahu ‘alayhi wa salam) said: “He who supplicates for his brother behind his back (in his absence),the angel commissioned (for
carrying dua to his Lord) says: ‘Ameen, and it is for you also.”
[Sahih Muslim]

2) The du’a of the one who is oppressed:

The Prophet (salah allahu ‘alayhi wa salam) said: “Fear the supplication of the oppressed, for there is no barrier between it and Allah.”
[Sahih al-Bukhari and Muslim]

3) The du’a of a father for his son:

The Prophet (salah allahu ‘alayhi wa salam) said: “Three prayers are surely answered: the supplication of the oppressed, the supplication of the traveller, and the supplication of the father for his son.”
[Sunan Tirmidhi, 5/502]

4) Du’a of a righteous offspring for his or her parents:

The Prophet (salah allahu ‘alayhi wa salam) said: “When a man dies, his good deeds come to an end except three: ongoing charity, beneficial knowledge and righteous offspring who will pray for him.”
[Muslim, 3084]

5) The du’a of the one whom Allah loves:

In the hadith Qudsi, Allah says: “…and My slave will keep drawing closer to Me by performing the Nawafil (voluntary acts of worship) until I love him, and when I love him, I will be his hearing with which he hears, his sight with which he sees, his hands with which he strikes, and his legs with which he walks; and if he asks Me, I will give him; and if he seeks refuge with Me, I will grant him refuge”.
[Sahih Bukhari]

Nasihah (Advice):
Making Dua for others results in your Dua being accepted

It is recorded in the Hadith that the Dua of a Muslim for the next Muslim in his absence is never rejected. In another Hadith, it is mentioned that when a person makes Dua for the next Muslim, an angel is appointed to say Ameen to his Dua and to make Dua for him in return by saying: “May you be granted the same”.
(Sahih Muslim, Hadith #: 4913, Narrated by Abud Dardaa’)

SALMAN (رضي الله عنه ) narrates that
Rasullulah صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ said: " Surely اللَّه سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى is living , generous. He feels shy if a person raises his hands to Him and He does not place any good in them."
[Abu-Dawud]
The Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said:
"The nearest a servant comes to his Lord is when he is prostrating (sujood), so make supplication in this state" (Muslim)

▶ Imam Ghazāli (رَحْمَةُ اللهِ عَلَيْهِ)
mentions the following ten etiquettes for the acceptance of دعاء :

1) Making abundant دعاء in sacred and special times of acceptance. For example, on the day of ῾Arafah, Jumu'ah, in Ramadhān and in the last portion of the nights etc.

2) To make دعاء in specific states. There are certain circumstances in which دعاء are readily accepted. Such as in the state of prostration, at the confrontation of two armies, at the time of rain, before and after salāh etc.

3) To face the qiblah, raise the hands and wipe the hands over the face upon completing the دعاء
4) To have the voice lowered.

5) To invoke اللَّه سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى through words and sentences which the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم ) taught us. It is undesirable to put a lot of effort to make our own rhymes and rhythms in دعاء

6) To display humbleness externally and have the heart submit totally.
7) To have a firm conviction that اللَّهُ will accept the دعاء . One should have full hope that اللَّهُ most definitely will respond to his/her prayer.

8) To persist in دعاء and repeat each invocation at least three times.
9) To commence the دعاء with the praise of Almighty اللَّهُ , sending blessings upon the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم ) and to conclude the دعاء with the praise of اللَّهُ and blessings upon the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم

10)‪‬ One must make sure he has sought the forgiveness of اللَّهُ and sincerely repented before asking اللَّهُ from His bounties.

If one has oppressed anybody or hurt anyone, the oppressed person’s forgiveness must be sought immediately. Tawbah (repentance) is only valid when those whom we have wronged have pardoned us.

In conclusion, one’s دعاء being accepted does not necessarily mean being given what was asked for. If a duā is accepted, we could receive what was asked for, or an impending calamity can be averted, or the دعاء can be reserved for us in the hereafter as reward.

*How Can The Answer Not Be Delayed?*
Wahb bin Munabbih (rahimahullaah) said:-
“He who supplicates without good deeds is like one who shoots an arrow without a bow!” Some of the Pious Predecessors said:- “How can the answer not be delayed when you have blocked its path with sins.”

A poet reiterated the same meaning saying: - “We pray to God in every distress, And forget Him when our distress is lifted. How can we hope that our prayer will be answered, When we have blocked its paths with sins?” {Source:- Imaam Ibn Rajab | Jaami’ al ‘Uloom wal Hikam}

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported that the .. Messenger of Allah [ Sall-Allahu alayhi wa sallam] said:-
"There are two[2] statements that are light for the tongue to remember, heavy in the Scales and are dear to the Merciful:-
Subhan-Allahi wa Bihamdihi, Subhan-Allahil-Azim' . [Glory be to Allah and His is the praise, & Allah, the Greatest is free from imperfection]'.'' [Source:-Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Son of Adam! You are nothing but a number of days, whenever each day passes then part of you has Gone. {Al-Hasan Al-Basree}

Ma Sha Allah bohot hi mufeed thread hai Dua k talluq se
Allah hame amal ki taufeeq de Aameen

Reactions: Seemab_khan